NEW IN OUR PORTFOLIO:
PETBOOK – the new online magazine about the animal world of small and large pets!
PETBOOK seeks to understand pets and farm animals, their behavior and needs to provide an orientation for their owners and help them in their everyday lives. A special focus lies on animal health, the healthy and sustainable nutrition, care and attitude of the animals.
PETBOOK stands for high-quality and credible service journalism with a lifestyle approach. The portal offers reports, expert interviews and tips, studies, tutorials and everyday hacks on the subject of pets.
PETBOOK – All about life with a pet!
FITBOOK offers valuable information from experts, doctors, athletes, scientists and innovation researchers, but also from stars and influencers.
FITBOOK energises its readers and provides guidance on the topics of health, fitness, nutrition and self-improvement.
Helpful. Relevant. Fresh. Energising. Straightforward. Honest. Instructional. #touching.
FITBOOK – active living!
- A fresh take on quality fitness and health journalism from the Axel Springer publishing house
- Stars & influencers – BILD and Stylebook expertise and contacts are also taken advantage of by the FITBOOK team
- Short & long tail – fitness news, evergreen stories, tips and tricks
- Shareable content – deliberate design of content in terms of social network shareability
- Move and enjoy – motivating and energising users
- Trends – both first movers and followers are inspired
WELT Digital pools online, mobile and app presentations under a strong, multimedia brand standing for progressive, high-value and dynamic subjects on all channel.
WELT.de Multiscreen (stationary and mobile)
- WELT Digital sets standards in reporting on business, finance and politics. Every story – whether as text, video, photo or live reporting – follows the claim of providing reliable and user-oriented information, inspiring our audience with passionate journalism, innovative products and the joy of experimentation
- WELT.de is always live: With current live tickers, live streams to breaking news or to the current TV programme
- WELT.de also provides all relevant stories in video format with the power of Germany’s leading TV news broadcaster
- Our community is part of WELT because we developed our product together with our users
News App (Smartphone App)
- Whether politics, business or multimedia – with the WELT news app, our users receive the news directly on their smartphone
- Clear and compact, with quick access to the most important functions, such as news ticker, video centre and saved articles