Optionally animated – or static standard banner in the format sizes 6:1 or 4:1 or 2:1 or 1:1.
- Operating system: All
- Platform: Mobile Website and App
- Redirects and HTML5 ads: excluded for alternative size acc. to MMA standard
- dimensions: 6:1: 640 x 100 px (retina resolution) or alternatively: 320 x 50 px
- measures: 4:1: 640 x 150 px (retina resolution) or alternatively: 320 x 75 px
- measures: 2:1: 640 x 300 px (retina resolution) or alternatively: 320 x 150 px
- measures: 1:1: 600 x 600 px (retina resolution) or alternatively: 300 x 300 px
- For HTML5/Redirect: The output size of the advertising media depends on the alternative size, therefore the advertising media must be responsive and scalable and be able to adapt to the given frame. For programmatic bookings, the alternative sizes must be supplied (6:1 -320×50 px; 4:1 – 320×75 px; 2:1 – 320×150 & 320×160 px; 1:1 – 300×300 px)
- Additional landscape banner: No (portrait banner adapts to landscape mode)
- Animated or static
- ATTENTION! Please mark the advertising media at the edge with a clearly visible -w-.ATTENTION: Please mark the advertising material on the left or right bottom edge with a clearly visible -w-. Please do not use the top right corner, because there is an adserver info button.
Mobile Video Content Ad 2:1:
- The general specifications for HTML5 & Redirect delivery apply.
- Video must start on Click to Play and Muted only. Autoplay videos require a special approval from the publisher.
- The video is not allowed to loop.
- For physical delivery of the video as MP4 applies: