The site bar is fully visible at all times thanks to its dynamic adaptation to the screen size, making it ideal for a wide variety of screen sizes.
- The sitebars must not be sticky, they must scroll along
- The left sitebar is not displayed on tablets and smartphones. For fixed placements, we therefore recommend the delivery of a billboard (https://www.mediaimpact.de/en/format/billboard) for tablet placements, as sitebars can be cut off on the display. The ADS team must be informed if an additional creative shall be implemented for the tablet view
- No minimum width is required for the ads in either of the sitebars. This is to ensure the same high-quality design at different sizes
- Animations must not exceed 30 seconds. Looping is not allowed (with special permit of the respective publisher only). This also applies to integrated videos
- In case of large-screen animations (e.g. also video in the complete background) an animation is only allowed on one side of the sitebar (right or left)
- The sound (if available) can only start user-initiated (onMouseover/ onClick), not automatically with an animation.
- The advertising medium must (for onClick variant) contain a clearly visible symbol with which the sound (if available) can be switched on and off at an appropriate volume (e.g. loudspeaker symbol)
Please note the following for redirects: When using redirects, please make sure that the delivered scripts only return a static image in the specified size. In the case of responsive elements, make sure that 100% of the available space is filled. This also means that the scripts do not make any changes to the HTML elements that were not created by the scripts. The positioning, calculation and other necessities are carried out by the publisher.